WHEN WE MEET
We now meet in person every Sunday at 10:30am which is also streamed online.
Our services last around an hour each. We expect a mix of Christians and people who wouldn't call themselves Christians but are open-minded, so you are very welcome if you belong to either group!
WHERE WE MEET
We meet at Sutton Grammar School, Sutton SM1 4AE. By public transport you can take several different buses or we're a ten minute walk from Sutton mainline train station. Parking is available within the school site, enter through the Greyhound Road entrance, or in the bays outside.
The door to enter will be marked by our flags and a steward. Upon entry there will be hand sanitising and a one way system. You will also be asked to write down your name and email for track and trace reasons (details will be deleted after three weeks).
We encourage everyone to wear a mask inside the building, except children or those exempt. We will observe one meter social distancing for the main body of the congregation. For those who are vulnerable or unvaccinated we will provide an area of the church with two meter social distancing.
WHAT WE DO
In our church services we'll have music, prayers, a Bible reading and a talk about the passage. We believe that the Bible is God's Word for people today, so we always try to explain what it says in ways we can all understand and relate to. Due to COVID-19, we will sing with masks inside the church and outside without masks. If you are self-isolating or have any symptoms of Covid; cough, sore throat, temperature, breathlessness, please stay at home and join us virtually.
We provide groups for all primary aged children during our Sunday services. Please click below for more information on each group.
For those aged 11-14 Ignite meet roughly once a fortnight during the service. For more information on Friday youth groups please click below.
Check our children's pages to find out more about different age groups:
CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Coronavirus Government Guidelines - Important Information
1. We encourage everyone to wear a mask inside the building, except children or those exempt.
2. We will observe one meter social distancing for the main body of the congregation. We may need to put out seats either at the front or the back of the church.
3. For those who are vulnerable or unvaccinated we will provide an area of the church with two meter social distancing.
4. We will continue to provide the live-stream on our You Tube channel.
5. If you are self-isolating or have any symptoms of Covid; cough, sore throat, temperature, breathlessness, please stay at home and join us virtually.
6. We will sing with masks inside the church and outside without masks.
7. We will continue to sign in members of the congregation, so we can participate in the government's track and trace scheme.
8. We will take a picture of the congregation in the service so that if anyone does test positive for Covid only those within 2 meters for 15 minutes will be asked to self-isolate.
The photograph will not be released on any media and will be deleted after 4 weeks.
For those who are sheltering at home and for people away on holiday, we will livestream the 10:30am service on YouTube.
If you would like to be personally contacted to be kept up to date about when this will be available, please let us know. Otherwise, check the YouTube channel from 10.30am on Sundays: